Kansas City Medication Error Lawyers
Helping People Who Are Suffering Because Of Medication Mistakes
When you seek help from medical professionals - such as doctors, dentists and pharmacists - you rely on their expertise to prescribe the best medicine for your unique situation. Unfortunately, mistakes do occur, potentially causing worse symptoms than you had before you took the prescribed medication.
If you have been harmed because of a medication error, seek the help of an experienced Kansas City medical malpractice attorney.
Skilled Legal Assistance With Prescription Error Claims In Missouri
At the Kansas City law firm of Norton & Norfleet, P.C., all we do is handle personal injury claims for individuals and their families. Our lawyers have more than 60 years of combined experience helping Missouri medical malpractice victims obtain compensation for their losses, including:
- Medical expenses and future treatment
- Pain and suffering
- Permanent disability, disfigurement and scarring
- Lost wages and future income
- Survivor benefits for those left behind after a fatal mistake
The wrong prescription at the right time or the right prescription at the wrong time can lead to disastrous or fatal results. During your treatment for an illness or injury, a mistake can happen, such as:
- Prescribing the wrong dosage (amount) or medication
- Giving you too much or too little medicine for your circumstances
- Failing to warn you of the dangers associated with a drug
- Giving you a medication that you are allergic to or that reacts badly with another prescription you are taking
- Reading the doctor's prescription incorrectly
Experience You Can Trust ~ Call Today For Advice
With a long record of successful verdicts and settlements, you can count on us to provide you with an accurate assessment of your claim from the start. Contact Norton & Norfleet, P.C. today to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our skilled lawyers.
Call us locally in Kansas City at (816) 454-5800 or call (866) 251-5423 from any location toll free. You may also complete our brief online form to connect with us right away. Your complete recovery is our No. 1 priority.
- Opioid Epidemic and Medical Malpractice: Is There a Correlation?
- Medication Errors - MedlinePlus
- Medication Safety Basics